Tell us what you think.
Compare your views to other Canadians.
Understand the facts.
This morning we’ve introduced our first public tool, Thought Patterns. Thought Patterns explores who we are as Canadians, and who we want to be. We invite you to take part in this first Thought Patterns conversation about immigration, and share your perspective. Your views matter, and policy and decision-makers are interested in them.
5 reasons for 5 minutes
1. Public opinion can influence policy choices and accelerate change
2. Learn about how your views fit with those of other Canadians (or not) and what drives your thinking
3. Better understand the facts relating to immigration
4. Help us bring to light how views differ between cities, genders and generations
5. It will only take 5 minutes!
Ce projet est aussi disponible en français : http://www.pointsdevue.ca